Clarity PPM is a single platform built to manage your entire innovation life cycle – from concept to cash. Clarity Project and Portfolio Management lets you collect and prioritize, plan and execute IT projects, product developments and service offerings through a modern user experience, where anyone can spin up work in minutes. Deliver ahead of schedule and under budget with enterprise-caliber project portfolio management, demand management, resource management, and financial management connected to your favorite business intelligence app. Available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), on premises and partner hosted.
Are you ready for Clarity PPM? As a CA/Broadcom Technologies Focus Partner, WinMill Software can provide the best pricing on the market. Call us today for a quote!
What's New in Clarity PPM
Clarity PPM is the most powerful and popular Project and Portfolio Management solution on the planet. With version 15.6.1, CA has made a great product even better. Key features include:
- Ideas! - New Blueprints and Configurable Detail Panel: In previous releases, content designers and application administrators could configure blueprints for projects and custom investments. In this release, blueprints are now available to support ideas. Users can also click an idea by name in the Ideas grid to open a Details panel where they can configure the layout of fields.
- New Task Assignments for Projects: Plan the work and then work the plan! As a project manager or scrum master, you can now manage task assignments and monitor estimate-to-complete (ETC) values for your team members directly inside a project. Take advantage of new filters, saved views, and your choice of assignment attributes that appear as columns. Familiar grid features are also available including grouping, sorting, and exporting to CSV.
- Improved Drag-and-Drop Cards on Board Layouts: A popular metaphor in the New User Experience represents object instances such as project tasks or custom investments as cards you can arrange with drag-and-drop precision on a board layout with columnar swim lanes. Improvements include: cards can now display numeric data and money values, cards appear in your choice of colors, card titles default to the Name field, you can double click a card to edit its name, you can configure cards to display up to four (4) additional fields in any order, you can configure cards to display up to three (3) numeric metrics in the order you select.
- Project Status Report Enhancements: As a project manager or agile scrum master, you now configure additional attributes on your status reports. The New User Experience now includes all stock and custom attribute fields for supported data types derived from the Status Report object in Classic PPM Studio. You can include or exclude those attributes, edit your reports, and print them to office printers, copiers, or PDF files.
- Export Project Details in CSV File and other CSV Enhancements: The new Project grid in the New User Experience provides an option to download the data fields in the current view to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. The application exports all the columns in the current named or unsaved view to the CSV file. In this release when your current view for a grid includes greater than 500 rows, a new background job completes your export to the CSV file. The Classic PPM user interface continues to support exports of up to 25,000 rows to a CSV file. In this release, the New User Experience supports exports of up to 250,000 rows to a CSV file.
- Branding and Style Enhancements for Email Notifications: In this release, administrators can replace the default CA Technologies logo with their own logo file in email notification templates. After applying additional font styling and inserting custom text, your end-users will receive any future notifications in a modern style that is consistent and easy to read.
- Many more features have been added or improved - please check out the release notes for full details or schedule a demo!
For full details on the latest Clarity PPM Release Notes (15.6.1), click below