What's New in CA PPM 15.7.1
New features for Clarity PPM Release 15.7.1 include:
- Hierarchies exist everywhere. Organize Products, Programs and underlying investments into Hierarchical structure and navigate. Visualize metrics such as investment type, planned cost & work status for each hierarchy item. Combine Projects, Custom Investment Types, and Ideas into one or more hierarchies. Search and select investments using powerful filtering capabilities.
- Define your own links and categories with Menu-Level Links. Access other applications from the Clarity PPM menu system. Includes the ability to access Clarity PPM Classic dashboards, reports, or other pages from the Clarity PPM menu system.
- Expanded Investment Lifecycle Management to include the ability to manage Staff, Tasks, and Assignments on Custom Investments with OBS security.
- Provide financial use case support for Demand and Investment Lifecycle Management with the added capability to capture Actuals, Units & Revenue in Cost Plans for both Ideas and Custom Investments.
- Enable managers with the ability to filter for open timesheets across multiple time periods and prepare “missing time” report directly from the new configurable Timesheet grid.
- End users now have the ability to create their own charts (BETA *) on the fly directly from the grid in which they are interacting. End users select a collection of cells and use the charting tools to prepare the needed visuals with a selected chart type.
- Various items in response to customer demand including infinite scroll within Staff & Assignment resource lookups, a configurable flyout for Project Assignments, Copy & Paste for MSP, and Office 2019 (Excel / PPT) support.