What's New in CA PPM 15.8.1
New features for Clarity PPM Release 15.8.1 include:
- Flexible new capabilities to enhance Roadmaps, including an improved import process leveraging the configurable grid with saved views, configurable filters & configurable flyout and expanded data type support for custom field syncing with underlying investments.
- Powerful governance controls with the introduction of field level security for Custom Investments, eliminating the need to manage secure sub-pages while providing a robust data security framework.
- The reintroduction of financial configurability for Benefits Plans in Projects, Ideas and Custom Investments with export to .CSV, group by, saved views, etc…
- Extended Resource Management with the ability to allocate or add multiple resources in a single action in Projects, Ideas and Custom Investments Staff module. Includes added support for Custom Investment allocation planning in the Staffing workspace.
- Various quality-of-life UX improvements including support for ‘Days’ in planning; ‘Search’ box (for Name, ID) on component grids; Configuration of the logo; UX improvements to common lookup component; Details now set as default tab for most flyouts; Support for long URLs (necessary for SSO); and Custom master objects/subobjects in modern UX.